Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tid-bits


Walking into the mist


One of my favourite pics I found out while going through my harddisk which is close to a "Terrabyte" now ;)

Neways since I have nothing profound to write like most other times here is some trivia from my life over the few days.
1. Met an accident, some bruises. Worst of all my baby took a bad fall and was squished in one corner. No internal damages though. Apple r0x0r :D
2. I am working on a product that goes into Baghdad in November. [Did I see some eyebrows being raised ;) ]
3. You can spot me on Brigade Rd these days taking images for my personal project ;)
4. Read "of no fixed address" by Kaziad Gustad. I can so relate to the book. *sobs*
5. Planning to start a book bar at my place :D U get the booze, I'll get the book and then things would r0x0r !!
6. KG - THE DICKHEAD was here over the weekend. He also happens to be my ex-roommate :D
7. I feel so jobless :p

3 comments:

Viewer said...

Hope u r not too badly hurt cause of the accident.

secondly a book bar WOW!!!!!! thats a unusual and amazing concept
Hey just imagine if we indulge in reading and drinking together ...... :)

Unknown said...

heheh, i am always game :D

Anonymous said...

book bar!! here i come!
...so your worst fears almost came true, i hope you and your baby are all healed up now