Friday, April 21, 2006

LFS Ahoy !!

ROFL !!! Something I shamelessly plagerized from the LFS Orkut community

Disclaimer : These are comments from our school teachers, just in jest :) We mean no harm, just plain fun. Thanks for being such an integral part of our lives. LOVE you all :D
--
Sister Helena happened to be our principal and was torment by kids from the kindergarten to the 12th standard. Well actually we lived in dread of her till the 10th std, and then things changed some :)

"I will shake ur ears until ur teeths fall off (While poor Swaminathan couldnt control his giggle ;))"

"There are a number of students waiting outside to get a seat in LFS"

--
Mrs Lisi Mathews was the bestest teacher we ever had. She always stood by her class even though they were thrown out at the end of 12th std and were not allowed to answer their Pre ISC. Well I guess they didnt have any problems with that ;). And this wasnt MY class, we were the best behaved batch ever :p

This was after the whole class did pathetically bad in our half yearly exams -" R u people Coakraoches, dont u have any brain .. if u do then make the brain cells work"
--
Ms Scolt, dunno much abt her except she was Mr. Scolts wife, the best maths teacher you could ever expect

"You r acting as if Butter wont melt in your mouth "
--
Mrs Chakraborty, lets say we had a love hate relationship :D

"...like Pouring water on a ducks back"

".... you still have'nt seen the worst of me" I can never forget Monish's comment on that one !!!!!!!!!

--
Mr. Munro, out PT teacher. I got on pretty well with him,nice guy :)

After plucking a twig from the tree during the PT class.... "I will leave you out in the sun to die like rats"
--
Mrs. Moss, she actually made Shakespeare interesting to read. Go figure :)

"Refined people" her class seemed to be a refinery...
--
Mrs Suzan Mathews - one of the strictest teachers in school, she happened to be my first class teacher at LFS and I became her pet after sometime so chill :D

"The 1 thing you all can do well is warm the chair and hatch eggs'" (std dialog)

Normally this was said to someone sitting in the front bench "Go and bring me d-merit slip book from mrs samuel" We would all hope that person never came back :)

"I do not mind if u curse me , the more you curse the longer is my life , I am happy with that"

"Get out of my class...."

"Where r u ? I want to see ur face,stand there right in d middle" Once she made 90% of the class stand outside with books on their heads, Was quite a sight :))
--
Mrs sahay, she happend to be my sisters Godmother in school(hindi miss)

"shaant ho jao dhayan dooooooooooooooooooooo..."
--
Mrs Gogna

"Agar tum ladko ne aur halla kiya, to pant kholke class ke bahar khada kar diya jayega. Kal 4A ke ladko ko pant kholkar ghar bheja gaya tha" :O
--
Miss Rana, was my hindi teacher in the 6th std. And once she pointed me and Sharon out to the class saying we are the epitome of decency and everyone in the class went "OH YA" :))

This happened wen payal panda was caught passing her note bbook to someone in class by ms. rana..n then started the lecture "aaj tum notebook pass kar rahi ho..kal chit pass jkarogi..ki yahan jhadi ke peeche milo"

--
Ms Bhuyan, the sweetest ever computer teacher.

U button button eyes.. I will trow u out of the window.


i was lookin outside the window as usual....n then i hear a loud scream whose decibels reachin 2 that of the supersonic level..mrs bhuyan was shoutin at me..to quote her without her consent."oyeeeee sauthya(this is how she called my name) WAT U LOOKIN OUTSIDE THE WINDOW 4....UR PRINCESS IS SITTING INSIDE THAT AUTO.."...n then she makes a sad face on the board .."now look at this..stupidddd one


she asked sarthak "ayeee sarthuak ..i will give u programs 2 write n rasagullas 2 eat wat will u do.."we dodn't know why on earth she gave such wierd option 2 him..neways i know that motu must b thinkin of havin rasagullas..lmao

--
Mrs. Munro was the first teacher I came to know in school. Extremely nice person :)

One favourite one liner n' this used to come when some girl would burst into laughter..she used to say "girls should be seen and not heard" Hmmm yeah DEFINITELY :D
--

Kripal Singh, was an ardent reader and had information about anythign under the sun.

Geography classes in 10th were amazing....we had to carry those maps D/7 and D/10.....as if we were on some "survive the jungle-camp-trainig-program" ......and during classes wen ppl wud really start the chitter pitter .....he wud say " YOU LEAKING GUTTER PIPES" :-))

"Some people don't know that they don't know, that they know" ... still confuses..

Std everyday question "Can anyone tell me which is the coldest place in the world??" Verkhoyansk in Siberia -43C
--
Common by all "I dont want to hear -gud gud gud...morning morning morning...miss miss miss give me 1 solid "gud mornin miss"

Hooligans, Hooligans, Hooligans...

That we were =))

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww----miss the good ole days :) Man , do you remember Mrs. Bhuyan getting Gaurav --- "I'll thrrowuu out of d window." Poor guy , forgot the count of how many times he got thrown out of the window :D

Anonymous said...

On Mannnn!!! I felt so good reading this ! :D Thank you! Thankk you!! You know what we should do.. we should make a trip back home together and we should all go and sit in Class XB and relive all this. I tell ya it will be good for the soul ! :D

Anonymous said...

This is kool....i havent stepped back to that place after 12th std but yes this time around when I go back if there is someone in town I wud love to go back and relive the memories....
the good the bad and the ugly ones...

Unknown said...

Soma: Well school reminds me of something else too. Guddu Bhaiya, Soma holding the class at ransom. Some reps they were. I have never ever been so afraid of a girl :p. CHOMRAJ ki JAI !!

tessy: anything for u hon ;)

somnath: chal next trip ghar ka hi plan karte hain.

Sush: LOL !! Aur how is ur pua + pakrodi doing ;) Hey I was supposed to be back this 21st. No VISA :(

Misty: Its Little Flower School (dont lauff now :p). Yeah teachers are awesome :))

Anonymous said...

reading this was so much fun....I went back to my school days as well..and couldnt help but remembering Chacko maam ( maths tecaher)..who after being teased like crazy ( read harassed) finally said "God is watching everything...God will punish you". And we shamelessly laughed!

and one was Ms Degan ( History/class teacher in IXth) who said to a guy: I am going to lock you up in the boys toilet and ask children to throw stones!!

what sort of punishemt is that???

Anonymous said...

Nuthin can b as awsome as relivin those good old days...far away from e'thing we today call "The Big Bad World..."
Amongst e'thing else i do remember Mrs bhuyan In the 7th & 8th grade was very fond of drawing Stupid Faces on the board ( which she thot looked sad...but were actually funny)& subjecting amongst all poor Supratim to face it....as a punishment & saying "SuuuuPraaatim...how are u toooday?" or sthng like "I'll make Auummlette out of u & throw u out of the window..."( Cud never stop myself from laughing at that...) and that cute cherub would turn all red....
& Vibs.....
How the hell did u miss out on r fav....ALKA SINHA......He!He!
Thanx guy....for reviving those good old days!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey buddies - which batch (10th std) were u guys in ?