Thursday, January 11, 2007

A new dawn


The days have gone by, pages of the calendar have flipped and another year has marched right in. Almost stealthily. Last year saw a lot of activity both pleasant and upleasant. It was an year filled with activity. A year that started in New York and almost ended in Bangkok. I changed jobs, parted company from a lot of friends. Last year helped me gain a lot of direction in life, now I DO KNOW for once in my life what I want to do. That realization also brought in lot of hard work or at least the inclination. I believe this year too will be extremely eventful. Though I do not know what it has in store for me, I am excited at the onset.

I hope you too will have an extremely joyous year. "Naya saal mubarak ho"

BTW I am in love with Picasa and have uploaded a lot of my photographs on picasaweb. As time passes by I grow fonder of this hobby of mine, sometimes it almost reaches maniacal frenzy when I go out in the cold at 11 in the night to click night photographs. I hope this fascination will continue to grow. Have a look at the pics and let me know your opinions and suggestions. Till I write next, Alvida


5 comments:

Winged Fantasy said...

Hi Vibhanshu,

Thats a beautiful pic here. And I am glad you are excited about the new year and most of all that you have realized what you want to do... You are lucky to know that. :-)

The pics are very nice... do continue with your passion. :-)

Cheers!

AakASH!!! said...

that is a great image (the river side on top) Vibhanshu da! Kahaan ka shot hai??? Kab aur kaise liya hai?

Abhi tak picasa waali tasveerien toh nahin dekhi hain, magar yakeen hai ki behad khoobsurat hongi.

Naya saal aapko bhi mubarak ho!

Anonymous said...

hi buddy
did u participte in fair isac puzzle competetion?i wanna know more about it but on fair isacs site cld find only dates and winners name for ourna ment

i wnnna know the puzzles themselves plz suggest me how 2

Unknown said...

Minakshi: Thanks a lot :) Do keep checking and drop in your suggestions.

Aakash: Arre bhiya kya haal hai :) The pic is from Bangkok. Thats Wat Arun, the temple of dawn.

Cooldude: I cant, I am an employee :) Lemme check if the puzzles are available online or if they can be shared.

AakASH!!! said...

Saari tasveerein dekh daali maine, and i admire your perspective. Most of all i loved this Wat Arun and the pinocchio key ring.

Haal toh theek hain, abhi thoda sa conffusion hai life mein. Dekhte hain kab disha milti hai. :-)