Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Updates

This one is for you Meenakshi :-)

I am jobless.

my PowerBook died and since I am jobless I don't have money to get it repaired.

Since I don't have my PowerBook I can't get a job.

Hence the cycle continues....

Hehehe so now my days are spent fighting with the guys at Apple, sleeping endless hours and catching up on some reading. I guess this the most interesting one's life could get :-)

Anyways now that I am on the verge of going back to college, I am getting cold feet. I am handling the situation by not thinking about it at all. I have developed partial amnesia to the fact that I shall be leaving Bangalore soon. I trust people around me to shove me on the the train when the date is due.

AND I have a writer's block...

5 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Hmmm if it is for Meenakshi, am I allowed to comment ?

Well, these things are part of life.. So experience them along the journey. Go, get up & march.

Wish you all the best.

Winged Fantasy said...

hahahahha... wow I am honoured sirji... :-))

haan haan leave it to us... we shall definitely shove u from Bangalore... can't miss that opportunity :P

hey but when are u going? are the documents in place now? And what happened to ur powerbook?

P.S: Sorry in Delhi right now, hence the delay in comment. :-)

Take care. :-)

AakASH!!! said...

Well I dont have a powerbook that could die, neither am I going back to college.

But rest of it all is also happening in my life.

:-)

Like they say, this too shall pass.

Unknown said...

@ Cuckoo: Sure dear :D Yeah I know these things come and go, but still I was in love with my PB ;) Neways thanks for the sweet words :D

@Minakshi: Kya haal hai madam ji? Aap to gayab hi ho gayi hain? I am leaving on the 5th, so are you coming back to Bangalore before that or do I need to come down to Delhi for the coffee ;) ??

@ Aakash: Yeah this too shall pass :) Issi umeed par to zindagi kayam hai. How are you doing? I'll be in Delhi sometime in July and again in August for a day or so. How about meeting up?

Winged Fantasy said...

Yeah yeah I am back in Bangalore coming Thursday or Friday. So definitely before 5th. And coffee Bangalore ki chhodkar aur kahan piyenge? The authentic Filter Kaapi! ;-)

See you then. Take care! :-)