Thursday, October 25, 2007

ALCOHOROSCOPES

GEMINI Drinking style

Gemini's can drink without changing their behavior much-- they're so naturally chatty and short-attention-spanned that it's just hard to tell sometimes. They can amaze you by conversing with finesse and allusion, then doing something to belie an extremely advanced state of intoxication, like puking in your shoe. Gemini's possess the magic ability to flirt successfully (and uninfuriatingly, which is very tricky) with several people at once. They like to order different cocktails every round -- repetition is boring -- and may create a theme (like yellow drinks: beer, sauvignon blanc and limoncello) for their own amusement.

Quite true I must say. Except the flirting part ;-)

Note to self: Sleep properly before an exam. Especially an econometrics exam.

9 comments:

Ankita said...

Hey i actually forwarded this mail to ya, to show that intoxicating pic of innumerable bottles, so neatly placed :P and not to correlate the drinking habits wid the horoscopes ;)

Unknown said...

Well your comment goes well with your alcohoroscope ;)

B said...

lol why not the flirting part? I wud say its cent per cent true! lol. Ive never made such a shameless comment before EVER!

B said...

all the best for the econometrics exam, whatever the subject means!!! and I have drama class exam in an hour at 5.30pm

Unknown said...

speak for yourself sucker! B-)

Unknown said...

Swaps: I don't flirt. Or MAYBE I do it so naturally that I don't notice :)

And the exam was already over. We learn in retrospect :p

Diwaker: Ah ha so which part do you NOT agree with ;) ??

B said...

we learn in retrospect =))

and nursing / turkish class next sem, I really hope ur advisor wont notice. I wana take a photography class sometime.. maybe its jus a dream and I will never take that class to save time/money. Or a class like creative writing! :)

Abhishek's Musings.... said...

That is co-relation at its best.See a silver lining in every cloud :) Tere IMac ka kya huan ??

Unknown said...

Swaps: I could give you a class in Photography. Maybe u'll have to buy me lunch or something :)

Abhi: Talash jaari hai !!