Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just what the doc ordered...

The Plan

  • Each team consists of two members
  • Each person is allowed Rs. 1000 and a back pack.
  • Participants are allowed to carry extra money, but are not encouraged to use it unless they are in some deep trouble.
  • Remotest village in a state is a must visit.
  • Farther the distance of travel from starting point more the fun.

3,166,414 sq. km
500,000 villages approximately
1000 bucks per person
28 states
15 days
10 destinations
2 per team
1 race

Are You Game?

I am thinking I'll take part in this competition, not for the sake of winning but just for the travel. I guess I'll be able to collect lot of material for the book during the race. If you want to pitch in with me drop me comment with your email id/phone no and I shall get back. See you there.

2 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Yeah, I also wanted to do the same. It looks so interesting & more so since I love traveling, that too by using all types of modes of transport.

I think I am going to love it. The basic idea is fantastic. And yes, the thought of winning never came to my mind.

Bendtherulz said...

Our own amazing race ...!

One question - when?? I need to plan & apply for vacation.

My email id is - nomadbydefault@gmail.com