Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Rapid Fire

YAY I got tagged !! By Anki...

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
A slit on my abdomen. Keep guessing how I got it.

2. What is on the walls in your room?
1100 piece jigsaw puzzles and a couple of framed photographs... No more are my walls adorned with scantily clad women.

3. What does your phone look like?
A Remington Typewriter.

4. What music do you listen to?
Rabindra Sangeet.

5. What is your current desktop picture?
Dewdrops...

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
A trip to the Bahamas. Scantily clad women would be the icing on the cake ;-)

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
As long as I am not involved anything is fine. BTW how about group marriages ?

8. What time were you born?
9:30 PM on a Friday. Now you know why I am so chilled out :D

9. Are your parents still together?
No and Yes.

10. What are you listening to?
iTunes Radio.

11. Do you get scared of the dark?
I am scared of light, I think my body will disintegrate when sunlight hits me. So I am dormant during daytime.

12. The last person to make you cry?
Boys dont cry.

13. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Deep Blue ;)

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Black/Blue.

15. Do you like pain killers?
Why would I like something that kills me ?

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Actually I am, and I act pricey to hide the fact.

17. Favorite pizza topping?
Lots of veggies and less cheese.

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Ingera and Misr Allecha (Ethopian dishes)

19. Who was the last person you made mad?
I have attained Nirvana. Nothing can make me mad.

20. Is anyone in love with you?
I would LOVE to believe that girls all over the world are drooling over me. Does that answer the question?

Now the important part [wicked grin], I would like to tag Meenakshi, Vyom and Cuckoo. I dont know why someone would like to inflict oneself with the pain willingly, but hey anyone else is welcome if you want to :D

7 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Hmmm so I am tagged once more !!

But you've not mentioned who tagged you. Also, some of the questions are too personal like Q 9.

Will do this when I finish my pending tags. I have quite a few. :((
I sure will win the 'most tagged person of the year' award. ;)

Winged Fantasy said...

Ur responses are hilarious.
:-)
And I answered...

insane freak said...

thats quite an interesting perspectiv ;)

nice blog, shall drop by agn :)

Unknown said...

hmm witty answers shall i give u cofee hamper

Anki said...

OOOoooh Deep Blue... point duly noted
:P

Unknown said...

cuckoo: Hehehe, the award goes to CUCKOO ;)

Oye you better answer ok :p

Meenakshi: Thankyou, whats the world without fun and frolick.

RUC: Hey havent seen you around ???

POL: I am waiting ;)

Anki: Yeah Girl :D

Miraj C. Vora said...

awesome man..love it..ur answers are rocking..