Friday, September 21, 2007

Mindstorm NXT


Something that I conceptualized 5 years back comes to life. WOW !!! I feel accomplished, though I am still a poor grad student :-)
I pushed so hard for this distributed architecture to be adopted while I was interning at LEGO in the summer of 2002. Though I worked closely with the Mindstorm team for well over a year I am not sure that they still remember me. I guess I would have been lost in the mound of paperwork and office politics. But I feel really glad to see that my baby finally materialized into a product :D
WOW !!
If any of the LEGO guys are reading this PLEASE SEND ME A COMPLIMENTARY KIT :D

3 comments:

Ankita said...

i must say ur baby doesnt resemble you one bit ;)

Sheets

Unknown said...

Well none of my babies resemble me ;)

Pallav said...

That is one cool idea man! I mean this 'baby' of yours looks killer in more ways than one! Does it shoot laser beams from its eyes? ;)

Awesome, keep it up!

N