Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ahem...

I have been sooooooooooo busy with work off late that I couldn't spare time to post anything. I can take out sometime now becoz I am waiting for the experiment to get over. Argggggggggghh...

Neways some interesting conversation I have been having with my friends of late

Frnd 1: You have this facade around yourself, wherein nuthing ever happen. How can you be OK all the time??? How come you never break down??? It ok for people to break down... Something is majorly wrong with ya... X-(

Frnd 2: Its really nice when you tell me something (which you normally don't). You are always so guarded abt yourself...

Hmmmmm these words came back to my mind whike I was coming back from Chennai. Well I think they are mostly right. I hardly talk about myself, even with my closest of friends. Anywaya thats not the reason for this post.

I just wanted to THANK YOU for being such wonderful and caring friends :D
(I hope you dopeheads read this :p )

I would rather have thanked them personally, but both of the are not around right now. And I really dread their response. Most probably they would be in a state of shock for some 5 mins and then they would arise from their stupor and give me weird looks *read grin from ear to ear as if they have met the craziest person on earth* and jeer at me for the rest of my life...

Yeah A, I can see you grinning right now :p

Ok experiment over. Need to get back to work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment # 1. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :)
#2. mee first :D:D
#3. Yes I also felt that u dont talk much... I mean I do chat with lotsa bloggers... u r quite quiet. :p

Anonymous said...

Ya, I guess you hardly ever talk about yourself.
But I love you neways :P

-Sups.

Unknown said...

swaps: its not like I don't talk much, i jabber a lot, but generally not about myself :p

sups: yeah yeah, why not. So what escapades with amrita

pseudonym: go back to orkut !!!