Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Broken...



Everything that's broken presents a new prospect in itself. It presents an chance to undo what was erstwhile wrong, to mould and shape the future as you would like it to be. The more the destruction, the more you should rejoice at the opportunities that lay before you.

Rise, O' my fellow beings, the time to grieve we have not. Every passing moment is calling out to us, to conquer the miseries, to achieve greatness. We shall rise, out of this rubble, and become the architects of our world. Brick by brick we shall reconstruct our land, a land where peace and happiness prevails.

Rise. For the morning has come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! :)

And, I'm wide awake even at 1 a.m. in the morning :P

Anonymous said...


Out of the huts of history's shame
I rise
Up from a past that's rooted in pain
I rise
...
...
Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear
I rise ...

-:-veneet-:-