Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bunty aur Babli


Went to watch B&B yesterday, and man it was a RIOT :D I thouroughly enjoyed the movie. The setting was totally cool. Lucknow set the right tone to the movie and then they landed up in Kanpur of all places. KANPUR !!!!!!! It was reminiscent of the old times, HBTI, Landmark, Thaggu ke Laddu, and of course the Kanpur railways station. I do not remeber how many nights I would have spent there waiting for the trains I was supposed to board. But apart from all the nostalgia, I found it a really well made timepass movie. It didn't have a heavy loaded message, not was it some cheap pron flick like Nazar. Everything was just ok, and Abhishek did a pretty good job of potraying a UP wale bhaiya :)) Rani was decent. Amitabh's role was also just right. The whole thing fitted well together. Well it was a dream run after all and everything is acceptable, hence :p The only part I disliked was the Ash part, but even she blended into the roal, the brainless bimbo that she is. And Rani Mukherjee in skimpy clothes. She looks better fully clad. Period. And notice I said better not good :p Everything looked so natural [Sidenote: Well natural for me is generally weird ;-)] I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a nice time and not be too critical of the movie.

My Rating: ****
My Rating after a day of gruelling work: *****

Now, GO WATCH !!!

2 comments:

. said...

never knew that ash was a bimbo

Unknown said...

shireesh: wake up d00d. U were almost asleep in the video conf. So how is princeton treating ya ??

misty: my pleasure. address ? :p