Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bangalore and the rains...

Today was one of those perfect days...

Submitted my proposal on multi-point...*blah* so no more work on that front. I need to start working on some other project, so was reading some papers on that. Whole lot of music, some dumb papers and coffee. BLISS ;-) *the thing with reading papers is that people around u think you are doing some high tech stuff, while most of the time u might actually be dreaming abt the zexy babe you met last night... LOL !!!*

Then I decided to go out for a walk, had to grab a couple of magzines. Picked up another totally useless bum liek me who goes by the name of swaroop... Walked down to K.C.Das. There is this amazing magazine store there. They have a really good collection of books. Ahem, as swaroop rightly pointed out they DO have playboy and stuff.

(Note to self: Check out the collection when I visit there next. *Evil Grin*)

Bought couple of photography mags and then walked into K.C.Das for some nice grub.

It started raining when we decided to come back. Ah how I love walks in the rain :D Got completely drenched while coming back, and right now I am shivering... But "walks in the rain" r0x0r !!!!

6 comments:

John Doe said...

who was da chick ... wont u tell ur old roomie ;)

abhaga said...

Let me know when you have got the PlayBoys. We will decide about the dinner then ;)

Unknown said...

" Why, pray tell - did you NOT check out the Playboy collection first? "

Well I was still thinking abt the "ZEXY" babe ;;)

And who is this old roomie of mine in B'lore that I dont know abt???

Abhay: I expected much better. Yahi dosti yahi pyaar, beech mein aa gayi PB ki deewar *melts into a pool of water*

Unknown said...

TEJUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

JESUS!!!!!

John Doe said...

Right!!!!!!!!!!